Monday, June 13, 2011

street mime imposter

Shirt, H&M ; Shorts, J. Crew ; Sunglasses,Suspenders, F21

It's been insanely hot these past two weeks.  I mean, completely crazy.  I spent the majority of the past week with one of my best friends in Virginia, and there was a day that reached 106 degrees.  It was uncomfortable, to say the least.  But at least there's air conditioning in the houses over here, unlike Germany! In other news, I'm officially on summer break and am half-way through University!  So weird to think I've finished two years - I honestly have no idea where the time went. 

Plans for the summer include: finding a goddamn job, making a number of trips to Ocean City, hanging out, regaining skin color, watching copious amounts of television/film, reading as many books as possible (I've already finished my first summer read, but I'll have a longer post on that later), visiting family, and a bunch of other stuff that I can't be bothered to remember.  I really wanted to go home to the West Bank (that's a Palestinian territory in the Middle East for all you non-knowers) this summer but it seems that won't be happening, :(  Hopefully next summer, though!

Well, as it is nearly 1:30 in the morning, I should be getting to bed.  Too bad I don't feel tired in the least.  Looks like I'll be counting sheep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment