Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Time Sun Shine

Day 1:  A photo of you, taken today and the outfit you wore today
 
 
 
Shirt: gift, Denim Leggings: Target, Purse: H&M, Ring: Forever21, Headband: Forever21

My Spring Break has completely sped by, I can't believe I'll be back in school on Monday, :(  The weather this whole week has been pretty pathetic for Spring Break, as well - storms, rain, fog, and generally cold temperatures.  But I guess that's typical March weather!  At least today we got some sun, even though it was still a bit chilly.  I felt like dressing a little more spring-like today, so florals it was (aren't I groundbreaking?).
I've been trying to keep up with my one New Year's Resolution (to get fit and healthy!) and have taken up yoga lately.  A TV channel offers an hour long yoga program that I usually am able to tune in for in the morning, and a really great channel on youtube with lots of different styles/techniques! I can tell it's working, as I'm a little sore this morning.  But I'm glad - it's the pain of progress! I'll be taking my sister with me to a hot yoga class tomorrow, and then we'll head off to watch Sucker Punch! I've been wanting to watch that movie since last summer when I first heard about it - and shitty critical reviews won't stop me!

No comments:

Post a Comment