Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Break

Oh, my poor little blog has been a little neglected.  I blame all my schoolwork - it's kept me from putting up a nice little update.  Well, here we are, an update!  Today, as a celebration of Spring Break/the end of midterms, I decided to do something a little bit mindless - shopping.  I bought none of the things in the picture (either because the price was too high, or I was unsure of the quality-to-price ratio), but I still think they're all adorable! I'm definitely going to be creating some crop tops this summer, I think they're great! 

the outfit is H&M, the shoes are Forever21
I'm rather exhausted from the long day I had, so this is going to be a very short post - sorry! I can be bothered to put in a good, decent effort for a post right now.  Sleepiness is very persuasive - dangerously so.   

No comments:

Post a Comment