Wednesday, March 2, 2011

pretending I'm cool or something

Old-ish photo from January that I just found on my computer, it's a lot better than my current face. which is still recovering from being sick.  As much as I love those sunglasses, they always slip down my nose when I look down.  I never thought I'd say this, but my nose is too narrow for them.   Anyways, I'm feeling a little bit better today.  For most of yesterday, I was really feeling horrible - body aches, shivering, slight fever, swollen and sore throat, dizziness, etc... But luckily, as I was writing a paper for one of my classes, my fever broke! Thankfully I'm feeling better today.  I think I got sick because every time a certain time of the month rolls around, my immune system becomes vulnerable and I usually get sick.  Anyways, TMI, I know.  Eh, deal.  

This Friday and Saturday, I'll be admin at my school Model United Nations conference we put on for high school students in the state.  Even though I know it will be extremely tiring (I'll be on my feet all day, passing notes and signing schools in and such), I'll enjoy it! I was involved in MUN in high school and absolutely loved it - I'm glad I'm still able to participate in it, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment