Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Time Pho

A friend and I went to a Vietnamese Noodle Shop yesterday and I tried Pho for the first time! I have to say, it was pretty tasty and I like how you have the option to dictate how much of the ingredients you want.  But I think next time I'll get it with chicken or the vegetarian option rather than beef.  Something about boiled meat bothers me.  But anyways, very tasty! Afterwards we went to Barnes&Noble, where calendars and planners were 50% off, and bought a new school planner. 


Later on, I went to Target where OHMYGOSH HOW COULD I HAVE MISSED IT, MULBERRY DID A LINE OF BAGS FOR TARGET HALLELUJAH.  Nearly pissed my pants on the spot.  I didn't buy one, but I will definitely go back to do so.  I've got my eye on the adorable cross-body bag on the bottom right.
Also at Target were these lovely, lovely heels that were reminiscent of Miu Miu's wooden clogs from S/S 2010 (I think?).  So cute! I rarely wear heels, but I was so tempted to buy them! 
 
Cute, no?! Hah, check out that serious juxtaposition between the heels and my combat boots.  But man, just looking at the photos seriously makes me want to go back and buy them...!

No comments:

Post a Comment