Thursday, January 20, 2011

Choices

I'm going to a cousin's wedding this May, (woo, attending my first family wedding!) and I've already begun to look at dresses.  I really like the dresses from Modcloth, and I've found three adorable ones that are all absolutely lovely:
So now all that's left is to choose.  I absolutely love the open-backs on the two end-dresses - I think open-backs are really sexy in a non-revealing way.  My only issue would be bras? Do you just skip and wear fashion tape? Or are there special open-back bras? I guess I'll figure that out later.  Of course, the green one in the middle is also very beautiful - the color is very complimentary to my skin tone, and I love the asymmetry of the hem and the bodice area. Yikes, I'm an indecisive person as it is, and now I'm presented with three gorgeous dresses and have to choose! Can't I just have them all, Ma? 

No comments:

Post a Comment