Saturday, December 18, 2010

First Snow of the Season







I'm nearly done with my schoolwork, hooray! The school semester was technically supposed to have ended on Wednesday, but my Political Science class has some extended due dates which are running into my Christmas break, :| But that's okay, all I have left is a 5-10 page paper due by Monday, so it won't be too bad! My grades for the semester were decent, two A's two B's and we're still waiting on Political Science. I'm going to try to do much better next semester, hopefully straight A's!
Okay, enough school-talk, Christmas is nearly here! I'm not really feeling the Christmas spirit this year, sadly enough. Mostly because I've been buried under monstrous amounts of schoolwork and don't go out too much. Also, I'm a supreme Procrasti-Santa (totally stole that term from a JCPenney commercial I saw yesterday, but whatevs), so I've still got
all my Christmas shopping to do. Yikes, I'm going to be fighting some crazy mom's in the department stores. After Christmas, I've got a short online class I'm taking to complete some major requirements.
My plans for break include: CHRISTMAS! :D, being a bum, attempting to make lots of cool foreign foods (my top priorities are bento, kim-bap, and macarons), watching lots of movies (Narnia, Black Swan, Tron, Season of the Witch, etc...), and hanging out/catching up with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment