Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Countdown: 11 days till Christmas

Wish List

Wish List by MemoryofAmnesia featuring gold chain jewelry


So rather than work on studying for finals (one more exam, one research paper, and one presentation to go!), I decided to make a Christmas wish list. Most of the items on the list are purely wishful thinking, but still, :)

  1. More stripes! I love stripes, usually the really thin ones that make you think of the stereotypical Frenchman with a beret, funny mustache, and cigarette.
  2. MAC Lipstick in Russian Red, I've never splurged on makeup before - probably because I rarely wear any (I'm thoroughly inept). But I'm pretty good with lipstick (mostly because it's pretty hard to fuck lipstick up), and I've been wanting a nice, matte red color for a while.
  3. Wedges, like the Jeffrey Campbell ones above. I initially didn't like these sorts of ankle-boot-wedges-things, but the more I see them, the more I like them. I was browsing through Urban Outfitters online store a while ago (and not buying anything because they are crazy expensive), and saw some similar Jeffrey Campbell wedges (with laces instead of zippers). They were to die for. But $150 for a pair of shoes is rough to come by.
  4. Fjällräven-Kånken backpack, damn those Swedes are onto something. I mean, they've given us IKEA, H&M, Fjällräven-Kånken backpacks, what's next?! Note to self: Move to Sweden.
  5. Clothes with embroidered shoulders, self-explanatory. It's pretty and I like it.
  6. A new cross-body bag, because mine hates me and the zipper decided to destroy itself, :(
  7. High-Top Converse, I initially hated these as well, but after I've seen some cute ways to wear them (like with dresses/skirts, or tights!), I've decided I like them.
  8. Obnoxiously large jewelry, namely rings, I'm not too big on jewelry, but I love large rings! Especially silver ones with large black stones.
  9. Cute, girly clothes, like the dress above.
  10. Anything with bows, I fucking love bows.
  11. More skirts of any kind! because you can never have too many. I especially love high waist, ones, but because I'm ridiculously short (5'3" and not growing!), I can't wear any that go past my knees or I look weirdly proportioned/stubby.
  12. Cool graphic tees/tanks, I've been wearing less and less graphic clothing lately. Mostly because all the designs on my old clothes are not representative of what I like anymore. So it's time to revamp the wardrobe!
  13. A wallet, because mine is too small and I need more slots for cards, :P
  14. Esos lip-balm, I am attracted to the weird shape. Plus everyone seems to like it! (But then again, I've got to watch myself about that, I bought Revlon's Photo-Ready foundation because it had great reviews and hated it. Also, I don't even use foundation, so I don't know what the hell I was thinking).

No comments:

Post a Comment