Sunday, July 4, 2010

sweet deal,

If there is one thing you must know about me, I'm a spend-thrift. To the extreme. So when I saw this goose-down comforter at IKEA, I knew I had to get it. It was marked down from $200 to $40. That is what I call one very sweet deal.
It's minorly beaten-up - a torn off tag, partially opened, etc... - but I don't mind! Especially not at that price, :)

After walking around all the displays in IKEA yesterday and looking through the catalog this afternoon, I'm strangely antsy about decorating my future apartment (whenever I get one, that is). Does that happen to you guys, as well? All the little gears in my head start cranking and I can't help but think about color schemes and styles and paint and furniture. The same thing happens to me after I watch wedding shows (I really only watch one wedding show, Say Yes to the Dress on TLC. I really shouldn't be allowed to, it makes me crazy). Hah, it's rather strange, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment