Tuesday, June 29, 2010

greetings earthlings,

Who knows how this attempt to blog will go. I'm successfully running a tumblr, but that's kind of cheating, isn't it? Regardless, here's my attempt to run an actual, honest-to-goodness blog. I have no idea what "genre" it'll fall under, either... I guess we'll see how it goes! Besides, it's summer, there's no school, and I'm not up to much which means I have no reason not to be successful in this little blogging venture!

So I suppose this is where I write something about me, despite how horrible I am at those types of things (a fact I learned way back in the day thanks to the "about me" section of myspace). I'm Catherine, 19 years old, and only have one plan for the future, as of yet: to move back to Germany! I'm indecisive and laugh easily. I'm still in the process of figuring myself out and feeling comfortable in who I am, so bare with me.

Horrible webcam-quality photos are my thing. I'm terribly lazy, and having a webcam attached to the computer does nothing but encourage that, :P

No comments:

Post a Comment